Fun Morning with 3 Cuties!

03 May, 2010
Although I had photographed a couple of these children before, and they were WONDERFUL the first time around, I wasn't sure exactly how this session was going to go.... a brother and sister, and their 1- 1/2 year old cousin. Wasn't sure if what worked with one would necessarily work with another (because of age and gender difference), so I pulled out all the stops... planned it at a pretty park so there would be things to do, brought a big rubber ball that would match with their outifts, bubbles, lollipops, you get the picture! Turns out I didn't need any of that stuff and the pictures with nothing extra were the best. They were great, and Miss C created many of the poses that I ended up loving! She LOVES the camera!












0 comments:

Post a Comment