Baby Grayson Comes to Town!

19 September, 2010
Our family came to visit this weekend, and though we all exchanged colds, stomach viruses, and all that good stuff, we had a good time overall!  Grayson has grown so much!  We don't get to see him nearly as much as we would like to, but I love to take a few pics when we do!  We thought the red hat in my new antique bowl would make a cute Christmas card.  He is 7 months old, crawling all over the place, and observes his cousins very intensely (I'm sure he is thinking.... "WHAT ARE THEY DOING???")  Don't worry Grayson, I ask the same thing!

2 comments:

The Whitt Family said...

LOVE the bowl and hat!!!! PERFECT! And Grayson is adorable!

Laura Hurst said...

Thanks for taking these Tawny - I love love love them!!! It's great how you capture those perfect expressions he has -- makes me wonder what he's thinking. You're a great photographer and even better sister-inlaw! Laura

Post a Comment