Ms. S, Balloons, and Lollipops!

18 October, 2010
This little beauty is not all that into the camera.  Mom warned me that she doesn't do well in the studio, and since I don't either, we both thought that being outdoors would help.  I think it did, but the biggest helpers that day were the bouquet of balloons and coordinating suckers (luckily they matched the outfit and background because she was not letting ago!).  As long as she was happy and showing those beautiful brown eyes, I really didn't care if she was holding them in every picture.  Keep the boss happy!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the contrast of the pictures, colors and backgrounds. Great antique look on the last picture.

Anonymous said...

This is proudly my grandaughter, love the creativity.... love the color combination!

Anonymous said...

WOW, Beautiful Sydelle.... that is my niece! Lovely Pictures !

Anonymous said...

Tawny Hurst did a great job capturing the beauty of Ms. Sydelle

Anonymous said...

Beatiful little girl! Wonderful family ...


G

Post a Comment