R Family Portraits

19 November, 2010
Sometimes you have those portraits you just can't wait to edit and post because you know it's going so well from the start of the session to the end.  This family has given me that both times we have met.  They are just pretty, happy, and so nice and easy to work with.  It was also good to get away from the color red for a few minutes.... as much as I love the holiday colors, I like to change it up a little now and then.... keeps things a little more interesting!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Pics!! Great looking family. I need to call your photographer.

Valarie Work said...

love the pictures great job.

Vanessa Elledge said...

I don't know how you would choose. They are all gorgeous!! Those piercing blue eyes are beautiful!!

Tim said...

Gorgeous blue eyes, and somebody's going to be a model! Love the railroad tracks. Beautiful family.

Post a Comment