Baby Evan.... And My last San Antonio Session

14 January, 2011
I decided that this will be my last session here..... seriously this time. I had planned to work up until Maddox's big arrival, but now with the thought of preparing for baby, moving 6 hours away, and taking care of my 2 kids, I just don't have much time or energy left for anything extra.  But, I was glad to get to finish with friends that just had a BEAUTIFUL baby boy just 8 days ago!  He really is perfect.... even though poor Mom and Baby only slept about an hour the night before this session.  Am I really about to do that again???!!!!  But holding him, hearing his little sounds, and smelling his new baby smell-- nothing really beats that.





2 comments:

Crystal Rae said...

Ohhh I love these!!! And love him too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a precious little bundle! We can't wait to love on him!
Michele

Post a Comment