COMING SOON!! "FRONT PORCH MINI-SESSIONS" and Weekly Portrait Tips!

27 August, 2011
Right now I'm not going to give too much away, but I am going to start an all new special around September 15th.  I will be offering "Front Porch Mini-Sessions" for one month only, and I will only have about 10 spots or so as my appointment times are very limited.  What I can tell you is that they will have a vintage feel, will be less than my "very vintage package", and will include either 25 Christmas cards or a $35.00 print credit (I know it's early but you will be glad you have them out of the way!).  

Next, I have been meaning to offer this to my followers for a while, but time keeps getting away from me.  I am going to start offering weekly photo tips on my blog.  I will post them on Tuesdays, and maybe they will help some of you out who have an SLR camera, but don't really know a lot of what it can do.  

Take care, and have a great weekend!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment