Back To Coughran with Miss "H"!

14 April, 2010
I was so excited to get a call from this little girl's grandmother, because I really do love 3 year olds! She has a fun personality, was cooperative, and we were able to move very quickly and get some awesome shots!!! They wanted wild flowers, but I just wanted to be able to offer more, so we headed out to my new favorite spot. This time, however, it was even better because of all the flowers... there was more to work with than just the buildings. She did crack me up because I would say "Okay.... I promise you can put on the pretty red dress if you'll just give me one little grin...." and she would just start immediately laughing so hard, and I would ask her mom and GM, "Is she faking it or is she serious??" I can always tell.... but with her.... I just couldn't. I have never met anyone who could so realistically turn it on at the drop of a hat! Such a little actress! But as always, I am just as crazy about the really natural shots, even if there is no big smile, especially with her big, gorgeous eyes!







0 comments:

Post a Comment