My Time with the "G" Family

06 April, 2010
I received an e-mail from this mom after she had seen so many friends of hers on the website. That is great thing about a small town..... there are hardly any strangers! Funny thing was, after the session, I realized I had actually met Dad and the kiddos before! You know how you keep looking at someone thinking "I know you from somewhere...". Again, small town!!!! What a gorgeous family, and what pretty land they had to do this on! I also did some vintage effects on these, but I think my favorites are the natural versions because of the pretty colors and lighting. I am glad I got to help them document their current lives at a place that was special to them!









1 comments:

Unknown said...

They are a beautiful and loving family. I'm proud to say they are part of mine.

Post a Comment