The U Family... Nothing Cuter than a Stubborn 2 Year Old!

07 December, 2010
I am so used to this.... the whole time I was watching this adorable little girl, I kept thinking about my Jaxson.  She is so cute, and all Mom and Dad wanted was one picture of her smiling in a family portrait.... we had to work hard, but we got some!  I was looking over these and just smiled seeing her expressions, and kept thinking how beautiful she is even with no smile at all.  The entire family was a breeze to work with!






6 comments:

Liz Urbanczyk said...

I absolutely LOVE the pics! Thank you SO very much for taking these and creating memories for years to come!

Unknown said...

OMG! The Urbanczyks are dear friends of mine (what's new, huh... need more clients?!?!) and when I saw these I cried... you captured Reese perfectly. She is all grown up! Wonderful job again!!

Theresa T said...

Amazing pictures! I love them all, especially the one in the basket...beautiful family!

Lisa Mueller said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL PICTURES.. Liz they are amazing, thanks for sharing..

Morgan Montez said...

The pics look like they are straight out of a magazine...amazing job!

Sherry Pinkston said...

Adorable pics! Great photography work!

Post a Comment