Happy First Birthday, Jack!

13 September, 2011
I am going to be honest here..... I was VERY nervous leaving this session, and I think Mom and Dad were probably nervous, too.  I didn't really feel like I was on my game.  But, from the moment I saw Jack, I was in love with him.  Those blue eyes, blonde hair.... kind of reminds me of my own little Jaxson.  But Jack, well, I don't think he was in love with me.  Brought out all my new fancy toys, flashing horse wand, etc.... even brought balloons (which ALWAYS works), but he was on the go and had no time for playing.   I really couldn't believe it when I uploaded the images and had so many to choose from.  All it takes is a cute kid and pretty family (and maybe some technical capability from the photographer :) ), and voila.   You get some pretty good shots!












0 comments:

Post a Comment